the highlighted area is where Jason Derulo knows what the girls want. london to taiwan.new york to haiti
greenland is right out
ummm no offense but new york to haiti should be measured as the area between the two latitudes, not the longitudes. this graph is incorrect and vastly underestimates the total region of the earth in which Jason Derulo knows what the girls want
Even measuring that way, Greenland remains right out, as does the entirity of Brazil.
Have we considered measuring by neither latitude nor longitude but in all area that would extend perpendicular from the diagonal of the two places?
There are many different interpretations of the data, and until more is available, we ought not conclude anything at this point.
In light of that, I posit this alternative map of regions where Jason Derulo is potentially claiming where he knows what girls want:
As we can see, if we assume that model, the vast majority of the area where Jason Derulo knows what girls want is either open ocean (the Atlantic, the Mediterranean Sea) or sparsely populated (the northern Sahara, the northern Arabian Desert, various desert portions of Iran and Afghanistan, and the southern Tibetan Plateau). Four of the ten most populated countries on the planet have no territory in it (Nigeria, Brazil, Japan, and Indonesia), and two which do have relatively little territory in it (the US and Russia). It is suggested that for all his boasting, Jason Derulo does not know what a probable majority of the world’s girls want.
Perhaps Jason Derulo’s intention was never to proclaim to be omnipotent to the interests of the female gender. Perhaps he was instead expressing his humanity, or the limits of his knowledge. I applaud Jason Derulo. Jason Derulo is not just another 2 dimensional character. Jason Derulo has depth.Jason Derulo has limitations and has come to terms with them. Jason Derulo knows Jason Derulo. Thats why he makes it a point to say his name so much.
I bought a book for school (Years Best Science Fiction), The Stranger, a poetry book (Yeats), Never Let Me Go & Eleanor and Park. I just finished Eleanor and Park btw, and it was incredible
places i have no self control: bookstores and mcdonalds
IT HAS BEGUN
THREAT LEVEL PUMPKIN
IT’S FUCKING JULY
32. I’m listening to the rain falling on the rooftop and a Glenn Miller album in the background. Right now it’s String of Pearls, although Moonlight Serenade is one of my all time favorite songs. I love big band music because i can picture people falling in love to it on the dance floor (which is cheesy, but it also makes me feel peaceful inside).
33. I’m actually still a virgin.
34. Nobody in particular is on my nerves except for maybe myself a little bit (you know when you can feel yourself being annoying but you can’t shut up ever??)
35. Tumblr ;)
36. I have many different favorite colors. I love yellow, just not on clothes. I love dark purple, really light blue, and greens. But either yellow or dark purple probably.
37. Nicknames? Chick, Jackson, Jax the Axe (from my karate days), Babe (but said ironically), That Loud Girl that Comes Over Often (given to me by my friend Audrey’s little brother), and Princess (I shit you not the kids I babysit call me Princess - like they hardly ever call me Jackie. And half of my family calls me Princess. But not in a mean way).
1-5, 8, 10, 15
1. My last kiss was with Jack, and I was like, really sick but i was having a bad day and he kissed me any way and it was really nice.
2. My last phone call was actually from walgreens telling me my prescription was ready, but before that it was Jack.
3. Last text was to a my roommate confirming that we got into the LLC we wanted (the outdoor rec community)
4. 867-5309; because it was just on the radio.
5. Aside from laugh crying last night, the last time i actually cried was maybe two weeks ago because I got into a micro fight with somebody I care a lot about.
10. Not clinically
15. I have made a few! I’ve become closer to older friends more so than making new friends though.
kill your curiosity
- 1. Last kiss
- 2. Last phone call
- 3. Last text message
- 4. Last song you listened to
- 5. Last time you cried
- HAVE YOU EVER:
- 6. Dated someone twice
- 7. Been cheated on
- 8. Self harmed
- 9. Lost someone special
- 10. Been depressed
- 11. Been drunk and threw up
- THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
- 12. had sex
- 13. How many people have you had sex with this year?
- 15. Made a new friend
- 17. Laughed until you cried
- 18. Met someone who changed you
- 19. Found out who your true friends were
- 20. Found out someone was talking about you
- 26. What did you do for your last Birthday
- 27. What time did you wake up today
- 29. Name something you CANNOT wait for
- 30. Last time you saw your all of your siblings at the same time
- 31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life
- 32. What are you listening to right now
- 33. When is the last time you had sex?
- 34. Who's getting on your nerves right now
- 35. Most visited webpage
- 36. Favorite colour
- 37. Nicknames
- 38. Relationship Status
- 39. Zodiac sign
- 40. Male or female
- 41. Primary school
- 42. Secondary School
- 43. High school/college
- 44. Eye color
- 46. Height
- 47. Do you have a crush on someone
- 48. What do you like about yourself
- 49. Piercings
- 50. Tattoos
- 51. Righty or lefty
- 53. First piercing
- 54. First best friend
- 55. First hookup
- 56. First Bestfriend
- RIGHT NOW:
- 59. Eating
- 60. Drinking
- 61. I'm about to
- 62. Listening to
- 63. Waiting for
- YOUR FUTURE:
- 64. Want kids?
- 65. Get married?
- 66. Career
- WHICH IS BETTER:
- 67. Lips or eyes
- 68. Hugs or kisses
- 69. Shorter or taller
- 70. Older or Younger
- 71. Romantic or spontaneous
- 72. Nice stomach or nice arms
- 73. Sensitive or loud
- 74. Hook-up or relationship
- HAVE YOU EVER:
- 76. Kissed a stranger
- 77. Drank hard liquor
- 78. Lost glasses/contacts
- 79. Had sex
- 80. Broken someone's heart
- 82. Been arrested
- 83. Turned someone down
- 84. Cried when someone died
- 85. Fallen for a friend
- DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
- 86. Yourself
- 87. Miracles
- 88. Love at first sight
- 89. Heaven
- 90. Santa Clause
- 91. Kiss on the first date
- 92. Angels
- 93. How would you label yourself?
- 94. Someone You Pray Everyday For
- 95. Did you sing today
- 96. Who From All Your Ex's have You Cared The Most About
- 97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?
- 98. Out Of Everything In The World What Do You Wish For
- 99. Are you afraid of falling in love?
- 100. Do you like the way you look?
- Actually ask me something. Anon or not.